Tuesday 11 May 2010

2000 Pre-orders reached!

Thanks to all of those who pre-ordered Amnesia: The Dark Descent during the discount and an extra big thanks to those who ordered it before! It now seems like we are forced to record some commentary for the release, which we hope will be enjoyable.

Also note that the 50% discount will continue until tonight (11th) 0:00 west coast USA. So all of you who have not gotten it yet, still have some time. But you need to hurry up!

In case you are wondering about the Penumbra: Collection 75% discount: it will continue for as long as the Humble Indie Bundle is available.


Finally, for those who are wondering when this blog will have some more design/production/horror related content again, I promise that will come soon! There are stuff in the works and we just need to have some time off from normal game development to get it done.


Again, thanks to all who have supported us!


16 comments:

  1. Congratulations guys! You really deserve that and a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy that we will hear your commentary about Amnesia. Can you tell us how will those commentary be provided? Are they going to be played in-game like commentary mode in games like HL2ep2, Portal and L4D?
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klayman:
    The idea is something similar to the way HL2ep2 does it. Also gonna fix so one can turn it on/off at any point in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! Looking forward to the game and the commentary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I was a bit sad before the deal when the preorders were at 600, thinking we wouldn't get the extra stuff :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!

    Is it me, or just the pexelness of it, but has the guy in the pic got claws? (Could just be a result of the pixelation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What will gonna happen when the pre-order bar will be full? More extra content? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Sorry I couldn't contribute =(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news, for you and for us getting the extra content. I still cannot wait for the game!

    @alfie275: It' looks like some sort of lobster or crab claw to me, interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate all of us who pre-ordered. Way to go, us!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bahhhhh, I missed the sale by two days *sadpanda )=* I knew I should have paid more attention to the RSS. I didn't even know it went into pre-order yet. Oh well, I'll get around to it eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh ho! But it looks like it's normally 20% off anyway. Happy conclusion! /preorder

    ReplyDelete
  14. When will the demo be released?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Demo will be out around close to the release of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey guys, just stopped by to say the project looks great, but I must say I'm a little sad about the game title, as I've been working on my own survival horror game called Amnesia since around 2003! I guess there's not much I can do about it, except rename it at the point, which I'd be very sad to have to do, as even if I started mine before yours, yours will probably be out first hehe.

    Anyway, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.